Friday, May 25, 2007

Why did I do It

Why Did you write about this subject?

I did pursuit of a good time at first because I was in need of a topic. I did my first paper and didn’t realize that I was on the wrong topic. I soon found out after my teacher told me. After I did my first paper I didn’t feel like rewriting the paper again. After thinking about it The Pursuit of a Good Time was the perfect topic for me to do. At that point I was need of a good time for a wile. School has been stressing me out and I felt if I talked about something that will put me in a better mood, then I will be in a better mood as I was writhing all of these papers. It was something that I related to as well. I’ve had a couple of good times in my life. It helped to write about something that I knew about.

I didn’t realize how much I would have write about this subject. If I had a chance to do it all over again I would. One thing that I feel that should have been different was that I thought we could write about what ever we want at that time. I could feel like writing about something else but nope I had to write about that subject. I wasn’t all for it in the beginning, and I’m still not in favor of it. Well it has been an ok experience, and it’s almost over. When it is over I’m not going to miss it.

1 comment:

Cap'n Fatback said...

Mr A.--

Although you are hemmed in by a subject, the subject is awfully broad. We do many things in the pursuit of enjoyment on a daily basis. There are many ways to talk about those things. A review of a video game, for example, would fit under the topic. Something to think about.

Remember that "an undetermined amount of time is "while," not "wile."

3/5 (no link, no second question)