Friday, April 27, 2007

Cavs game

He shoots it and it is good again. That’s what I like to hear, the best player in the world Lebron James is lighting it up again. The Cavs are playing together as a team and when that happens there is nobody in the NBA who can see them. As I am listening to the game I hear the fans shouting in joy about what the Cavs are doing. The only problem is that I am listening to what they are doing instead of seeing what they are doing.
It is a Wednesday morning and I am on my way to getting a pair of Cavs tickets for my brother and me. It’s a beautiful spring day down Euclid Avenue in Cleveland Ohio, the greatest city in the world. As I am on the way to the stadium I cant stop thinking about me being at the Cavs game, but soon as this thought pops into my head it starts to rain(that Cleveland weather is about as predictable as Whitney Houston going into rehab) so this had to be the beginning of a bad day. When I got to the stadium the person who I was suppose to get the tickets from waits until I get to the point of where we are suppose to meet to call and say that all the tickets are sold out. I was a little upset but that was just the beginning.
Hours passed and I figured that I will be able to watch the game on NBA T.V. So after a hard day of work I tune into NBA T.V to watch the game. I tune in early to see the pre game. I saw that they were in practice lines and I was getting pumped to watch the game. I went to the bathroom and as I was finishing up I heard a big scream. I ran out and to my surprise the Cavs game was blacked out. http://www.dispatch.com/dispatch/content/sports/stories/2007/04/27/cavstv.html. I was in shock but nothing to worry about I had an idea.
I told my brother to grab his car so we can go to a sports bar and watch it there. As soon as I was getting on my appeal was as soon as my mom was on her way to work with my car. To make matters worst she didn’t even leave her car keys. On that day I felt like I was walking under ladders all day. I didn’t even car anymore I gave up on trying to watch the game and decided to listen to the radio. It wasn’t like watching it but I the least the Cavs could have done was win there game. And that’s exactly what they did.

3 comments:

David said...

Talk about your all time back fires, good post. Seems like luck wasnt on your side at all. I recall of a time that I was in a hurry to somewhere and I left my cell phone thinking I know where to go, but i didnt. I had to drive around trying to get somewhere i didnt know where it was at. to top it all off I was stuck in OSU football traffic. But everything tuned out ok though even though things didnt go to plan, kind of like your situation.

Cap'n Fatback said...

Great story, Mr A. I'd like you to make sure that there are breaks between your paragraphs, so the posts are easier to read.

Also, work harder on proofreading these posts. For example, you write "appeal" for "apparel." There are quite a few missing commas and a comma splice or two here.

I liked the Whitney Houston line, but are you saying that her rehab visits—and Cleveland weather--are reliable?

4/5 (grammatical errors)

Cap'n Fatback said...

Oh, and get the links to your classmates' blogs up!